Each year, the Rio Grande Council gathers up to 50 young men and women to staff our premier summer camp at Camp Perry Scout Reservation.
- Applicants must be a registered member of the Boy Scouts of America or be willing to register.
- All applicants must be at least 14 years of age by June 1, 2023.
- Applicants must have successfully completed Counselor in Training.
- Applicant must exemplify the ideals of the Boy Scouts of America as expressed in the Scout Oath and Law.
- You will be notified of your interview once application received at email@example.com