- Applicants must be registered member of the Boy Scouts of America or be willing to register.
- The preferred age is 16 years of age or older by June 1, 2023.
- Applicants must have successfully completed Counselor in Training.
- Applicant must exemplify the ideals of the Boy Scouts of America as expressed in the Scout Oath and Law.
- Preference will be shown to applicants available for the entire summer camp season.
Please submit both the cover form and application to email@example.com.
Become a Counselor in Training
The Counselor in Training (CIT) program at Camp is open to scouts and venturers between 14-15 years of age. This is a non-paid volunteer position for potential future staff members. CITs gain valuable experience working along with older scouts and Adults delivering an outstanding program to our Campers. Each CIT will spend at least one week working and living with the great Camp Perry staff. It is a chance to see what staff life is like and a chance for us to get to know you.