Eagle Project (Draft)
Enter details regarding project ideas, timeline, contacts, and Council Advertisement.
- Download the Eagle Scout Handbook and Workbook, get started on the documents you will need to carry out and document your Life to Eagle process
- Attend a Life to Eagle Seminar, information on upcoming Life to Eagle seminars
- Finding a Project, project ideas and potential sources of Eagle Scout project ideas
- Plan the Project, instructions on how to plan the project and get it written up and approved
- Materials and Resources, information on how to use various materials and resources you may need for your project
- Carrying Out the Project, what you need to know and do while carrying out the project
- Prepare your Write-up, how to document what you did so it gets approved by your board of review
- Submit the paperwork, be sure all the paperwork is complete and submitted correctly and on time
- Contacts, names and contact information for those who can answer questions and who approve projects for each district
- Parents Guide, how can parents help their child through the Life to Eagle process
- Beneficiary Guide, what should a potential project benefiting organization know about the Eagle project process
- Replacement Credentials: If you’ve misplaced your card or other credentials, this is a direct link to order replacements.