Each year, the Rio Grande Council hires up to 50 young men and women to staff our premier summer camp at Camp Perry Scout Reservation.
- Applicants must be a registered member of the Boy Scouts of America or be willing to register.
- All applicants must be at least 14 years of age by June 1, 2021.
- Applicants must have successfully completed Counselor in Training.
- Applicant must exemplify the ideals of the Boy Scouts of America as expressed in the Scout Oath and Law.
- Preference will be shown to applicants available for the entire summer camp season.